The 3 Week Diet

True fat loss story

Posted by healthybody | Posted on 2:28 PM

One day I was sitting in a café and I was typing the new fat loss program on my lap top, there was a guy sitting behind me and he was looking to my lap top screen to see what I was writing ,and suddenly he said hey man are you writing a fat loss program ?
I said yes I am ,then I looked behind me and i saw him he was a very fat white male
He said I have a problem with fat loss Especially with the size of the buttocks and abdomen ,so I asked him to come and sit near to me and if he wants to have a cup of coffee with me and he agreed , then I asked him what is the problem ,he said I am too fat and because of that I cannot have a nice time with my friend or having a girl friend , I asked him about his job he said that he is a travel agent and he works at a Tourism company , I asked him if he doing any sport activities he said no I am just sitting behind the desk all the day and at home I have not any sport activities , and he said that makes him un happy all the time and have a very bad psychological state , and he told me he will go to another city on the next month for his cousin wedding and he wants to be More Fitness and loss all his fats


I asked him do you followed a fat loss program before?
He said no I did not ,so I asked him to open his black berry cell phone and to give me his e-mail address because I will send him a link for a good and effective fat loss program so I sent him this link:-
http://healthybody4all.blogspot.com/2011/07/fat-loss-program-for-buttocks-and.html

he asked me for my cell phone number to be in touch with me so I gave him my cell phone number and I told him to follow the fat loss program and to tell about the results , after three weeks he called me and he said thank you my friend I followed your fat loss program and I lost a lot of fats and now I have nice new look and I will go to my cousin wedding next week and he sent me his new photos and he was much better and more fitness than before.
If you want to have the same result that this guy had ,just contact me and tell me what is your problem and I will help you to solve it just leave a comment below and I will answer you immediately , thank you and good luck every one.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment